Thursday, January 7, 2016

Here We Go!

Well, I've decided to have my students work on a Google 20-Time Project for the remainder of the year. I love trying new ideas in the classroom, and I'm especially excited about this one! In order to be the most helpful to them, I've decided to complete my own 20-Time Project alongside my students. I plan to work a step ahead of them so that I can address any potential issues in advance. I used this website as my primary inspiration for the project and have adapted it to meet my needs. (Actually, I should correct that. My daughter was the primary inspiration for this project. She completed something like this in 8th grade and absolutely loved it. She even ended up presenting to the school board! Seeing how engaged she was in the project made me want to do it with my own students.) Anyway, I've spent several weeks researching this project in preparation for introducing it to my students. It launches tomorrow! On this blog, I will be sharing the progress of my own 20-Time Project in addition to sharing triumphs and struggles I encounter as the teacher. I'm really looking forward to this! Prezi: Introduction to Google 20-Time for Mrs. Saylor's Class
The Prezi introducing students to 20Time. Click on the link above for the link to the actual Prezi


1 comment:

  1. It sounds like so much fun! I am excited for you and your class. Can't wait to read more posts.

    ReplyDelete