Today, I introduced The Pitch to the students and did an example. The students will be doing their pitches on Thursday and Friday. I will be sure to include some pictures and maybe even video of some of their great ideas! The students are making progress. They worked on their blogs and most of them are looking great! Some students have already started their pitches. Here are the students working diligently on their blogs and pitches:
Regarding my YouTube video project, I have GOT to meet with Mr. May so we can start recording or at least planning the recording. I decided that in the meantime I'll just record with my phone and hope that I get some decent footage. One concern that I have is the availability of equipment. I assume there isn't just an extra TV camera just laying around for me to use whenever I feel like it. Therefore, my current plan is to record with my phone but still do editing and music.
Still looking forward to the process! SO excited for the pitches!
No comments:
Post a Comment